Finance Your Academy Course
We offer an affordable finance option for prospective UK students with Duologi. UK students that need additional financial assistance may also qualify for a Bursary.
You can finance your culinary training through Duologi with a loan repayment plan designed to suit your needs.
Secure your place with the course deposit and finance the remaining balance with a loan from Duologi that offers affordable monthly payments over a 1 to 5 year term.
Contact us today on (01364) 652784 to discuss your options.
- Finance available on all Chefs Academy courses.
- Borrow up to £15k.
- Get an instant decision on finance.
- Fixed APR from 14.9% over 1 to 5 years.
- Loan can finance course and/or accommodation.
The examples below illustrate typical finance plans available for Chefs Academy courses (subject to status).
Yacht Chef Residential
36 Month Plan
Certificate in Culinary Arts
24 Month Plan
Diploma in Patisserie
48 Month Plan
Diploma in Culinary Arts
60 Month Plan
Call Customer Service on (01364) 652784 to start your application.
Ashburton Chefs Academy Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 776693 and act as a credit intermediary. Finance is provided through the Duologi platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders' credit decision policies.
UK Student Bursaries
For those unable to afford the full fees of Chefs Academy courses, we offer a small number of means-tested bursaries for UK students.
The maximum bursary limit available to any candidate is 30% of course fees although awards greater than 20% of fees are necessarily few in number.
UK Bursary Eligibility
Eligible students or primary course funders (parents/guardians or partners) may apply for a bursary if they meet the eligibility requirements below:
- Student must be resident in the UK to be eligible for a bursary.
- Student must have been accepted on to a Chefs Academy course and received a letter of acceptance prior to application for a bursary.
- Where a Duologi Loan is available for the course in question, the student should apply for this prior to applying for a bursary.
- The primary funder of the course (student or parent) must be able to demonstrate that they are unable to fund the full cost of the course through income or savings.
- The primary funder of the course must have a household income assessment of less than £36,000 a year to be eligible.
Applicants will need to provide proof of household income and savings so we can assess your eligibility for any award.
What counts as household income
Your household income is your taxable income plus the income of:
- your parents - if you’re under 25 and live with them or depend on them financially;
- one of your parents and their partner - if you’re under 25 and live with them or depend on them financially;
- your partner - if you’re over 25 and live with them;
If you are financing your child’s education
Your household income is the combined income of:
- your child
- your partner
If you are supporting your partner’s application
Your household income is the combined income of you and your partner.
How to Apply
Please contact the Academy Administrator on (01364) 652784 to discuss applying for a bursary.