- Food safety & hygiene
- Professional kitchen practices
- Knife skills
- Vegetable preparation
- Stocks, soups and sauces
- Prepare meat, poultry & fish
- Pastry, cakes, biscuits & breads
- Farinaceous dishes
- Desserts & Patisserie
- Vegetarian dishes
- Modern Cooking Techniques
- Plating & Presentation Skills
- CIEH Level 2 Food Hygiene (1st Day)
- Introduction to the kitchen
- Mise en Place
- Knife Skills
- Scones and Cakes
- Saffron risotto with wild mushrooms
- Roasted vegetable and goats cheese quiche
- French baguettes
- Coq au vin
- Cream of onion soup
- Lemon drizzle cake
- Chocolate brownie and vanilla custard
- Flat Fish
- Round Fish
- Honey-glazed ham, buttered new potatoes, parsley sauce, saute cabbage and homemade piccalilli
- Mackerel Escabeche, warm shallot, potato and bacon salad with mixed salad leaves.
- Lamb Tagine, mint and almond cous cous.
- Moules mariniere.
- Braised breast of lamb, boulangere potatoes, green beans and griddled corurgettes.
- Treacle tart and Bakewell tart.
- Elderflower fruit jelly with rosewater ice-cream.
- Pan-fried sea-bass with a mussel, cockle, pea and wild mushroom fricassee.
- Best-end of Lamb, mustard herb crust, vegetable tien, rosemary dauphinoise potatoes and olive jus.
- Pork escalope Holstein with fried duck egg and buckwheat tomato salad beurre noisette.
- Confit duck ravioli with sage and hazelnut butter.
- Chocolate fondant pudding.
- Tarte Tatin.
- Panna cotta with glazed figs in a tuille basket.
- Eclairs, Profiteroles, Raspberry Sorbet.
- Practical Assessment
- Lamb Rogan Josh.
- Oven baked gurnard fillet on spelt bread croute with spinach, poached egg hollandaise.
- Roasted vegetable and goats cheese quiche with dressed salad.